HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Need these things ASAP help me out this week!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Need these things ASAP help me out this week!   July 6th 2009, 10:44 pm

I need the following for next week for the event so i can get my lv 6 S tiger to 9!

x2 of each for me and Jes
Pet Feed x9999 (done)
Egg x30 (have 40 \ need 20 more)
Golden Cup x150 (**** these D: help lol)
Cat Bell x150 (doing 2morow)
Fang x150 (done)
Boopoison x150 (screw these as well D: )
Small Toothed Wheels x150 (done)
Toothed Wheels x100 (done)

Anyone see these in town cheap let me know \ buy them and I'll reimburse D; To those who collect pieces gift me the wheels please 8D Anyone with eggs let me know and we'll work it out!

This will go into the tiger I want to use on troy for siege since he never has one for me to use! xD Seriously though any amount large or small contact me ASAP to work it out =D

Last edited by JesTheCat on July 7th 2009, 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need these things ASAP help me out this week!   July 6th 2009, 11:44 pm

Any event that I dun know about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need these things ASAP help me out this week!   July 7th 2009, 2:05 am

GT3RS wrote:
Any event that I dun know about?

http://flyff-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=2689114&sid=7522a24ef0ee2d1a355baab38c7ed5f4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need these things ASAP help me out this week!   July 7th 2009, 10:20 am

... I seen it short after I wrote this post... and a wonder happened to me... I wasn't able to sign in -.-

anyone has one place for me to make Ulti? *am so unlucky in upgrading in town... and NPC is in town...
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Male Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Your Char
In Game Name: Retired
Level: OVER9000!!!
Classe: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Need these things ASAP help me out this week!   July 7th 2009, 11:38 am

i mailed jes some eggs i got from meteo

Scorpia Hero Blade R.I.P Retired since 2009
Ralle 113 BP R.I.P
Fujihoe 97 Jester R.I.P
iButt 89 Psy R.I.P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need these things ASAP help me out this week!   July 7th 2009, 11:57 am

Scorpia wrote:

=D

GT3RS wrote:
... I seen it short after I wrote this post... and a wonder happened to me... I wasn't able to sign in -.-

anyone has one place for me to make Ulti? *am so unlucky in upgrading in town... and NPC is in town...

Well it says each person can do 2 recipes and I'm only using one since I don't have anything to ulti xD Get the things you need to make what you want and I'll take them for you on that day if you want ;p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need these things ASAP help me out this week!   July 7th 2009, 1:10 pm

JesTheCat wrote:
Scorpia wrote:

=D

GT3RS wrote:

Well it says each person can do 2 recipes and I'm only using one since I don't have anything to ulti xD Get the things you need to make what you want and I'll take them for you on that day if you want ;p

YES I want!
I go collect the items.
On what char do I get you for trade?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need these things ASAP help me out this week!   July 7th 2009, 2:04 pm

GT3RS wrote:

YES I want!
I go collect the items.
On what char do I get you for trade?

Okies make sure your getting the items for your thing and ask guild if your not sure and don't get confused on the upgrades they post xD (man im getting confused now)

I'll be doing it on my blade so I'll let you know, I'm on hiyada atm getting the items ;>
Back to top Go down
Jes

Male Number of posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Need these things ASAP help me out this week!   July 7th 2009, 5:37 pm

[Edited]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need these things ASAP help me out this week!   July 8th 2009, 12:08 am

JesTheCat wrote:

Okies make sure your getting the items for your thing and ask guild if your not sure and don't get confused on the upgrades they post xD (man im getting confused now)

5 Emeralds left, rest I got...
Back to top Go down
Invitado

PostSubject: Re: Need these things ASAP help me out this week!   July 8th 2009, 12:40 am

I wanna Ulti tooooo !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need these things ASAP help me out this week!   July 11th 2009, 12:03 am

After they kicked some ppl from the list... you still can make my axe Ulti?
Back to top Go down
Atomix001
Root Admin
Root Admin

Male Number of posts : 2766

Your Char
In Game Name: Atomix001
Level: 121 Hero
Classe: Ringmaster

PostSubject: Re: Need these things ASAP help me out this week!   July 11th 2009, 12:17 am

if u can get into the list yes ... but we need to take care ... sunrise ppl get reported fast^^

Die the way you live .... with honor!!!

Back to top Go down
Almostevil

Male Number of posts : 423

Your Char
In Game Name: Almostevil (on ice)
Level: Hero
Classe: BP

PostSubject: Re: Need these things ASAP help me out this week!   July 11th 2009, 2:43 am

then just sign up once like i did and im still on the list..signed up as 217th, now im anything with 180, so 30ppl+ got already kicked =p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need these things ASAP help me out this week!   July 12th 2009, 9:54 am

lol I farmed golden cups myself Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need these things ASAP help me out this week!   

Back to top Go down

Need these things ASAP help me out this week!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1