HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

how to share coins - if wont at gs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: how to share coins - if wont at gs   February 13th 2008, 8:15 am

i´ve thought a lot and also talked a lot with my friends how guilds in general should share coins they won at gs. we came to an conclusion.

thats my suggestion how we can divede the bloddyy most efficiently

1.) check whether u need the set for ur job. for some jobs like jesters or rangers there´s no real need to get one. for others like blades, rm´s, ele´s and psys they are the best sets ever.

2.) what to do with coins u won?

2.1 keep in mind that u always gw for the whole guild and not only for u urself. so be rational and give the coins to the guild lead after gs (important: only the left and alive fighters of the winning guild get some coins, dead ones of the guild dont get any!).

2.2 the guild lead:
should think about equpping whom first and why equip him before someone else.
the members:
be rational and - even if u win some coins - give them all to the guild lead and let them manage the dividing.

2.3 who should get first?
all masters and lvl 120´s who rlly need the suit to lvl or to rule gs and who alrdy have enough money to get it upgraded to use it as fast as possible.
when we equipped them the ones who are near 120 (115+) should get suit next.

thats it, i´m interested in ur opinions
Back to top Go down
Player01

Male Number of posts : 5567
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Your Char
In Game Name: OneZ / Player01
Level: 121
Classe: Blade / RM

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   February 13th 2008, 1:47 pm

Yopp I agree with this.

After the Masters and 120s are "dealt with" the next should like you said be the higher leveled people who actually helped guild too.

Not sure if a high level person deserves a Set if he/she hasn't really bothered to contri, help with siege indirectly in other ways etc.

Otherwise like said I think is good way to distribute.

First gotta get the right group of people to siege again, so gues this will be up to date in few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   February 13th 2008, 6:13 pm

was thinking about collect them all in guild warhouse and then make a list like for the cloack of who will get it
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   February 13th 2008, 7:01 pm

What can i do to help?
I cant GS yet . .
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   February 13th 2008, 7:58 pm

i think there won't be only bloody sets to buy with redchips... maybe the dragon cloak will be there too! =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   February 13th 2008, 10:54 pm

rumour going around that they r going to remove it (dragon)
Back to top Go down
Player01

Your Char

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   February 14th 2008, 5:05 pm

I think that would be very unfair if they give no refund for them. Even then I can't imagine what would make the players happy.

If this were so I'd vote for a protest and not go GS =/ (which prob wouldn't help)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   February 15th 2008, 12:03 am

depends on ur attitude to gs, ... if u gs for the guild it makes sense. but if u gs for urself it wont make u fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   February 15th 2008, 3:18 am

Chips all saved by 1 person in bank

when able to get 1 set we see who needs most

But before talking about chips

Try to win them lol
Solidarity strong again now we need better team
Back to top Go down
Player01

Your Char

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   February 15th 2008, 3:45 am

Quote :
existenzrumour going around that they r going to remove it (dragon)
Quote :
existenzdepends on ur attitude to gs, ... if u gs for the guild it makes sense. but if u gs for urself it wont make u fun.

I understood you said in first chat that dragon cloaks already being owned by people would be taken out of game. That is what I said would be pretty unfair.

If you simply can't win the cloak in Siege anymore, I think it would kinda be ashame but the Sets are much better anyway.

Just to set things right.

And like I've said before this does seem fairly far away. But nobody seems to wanna hear that.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   February 15th 2008, 6:37 am

Im not even allowed in GS . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   February 15th 2008, 7:10 am

mhh i would support sunrise in gs if needed ... im just an 117 ele
Back to top Go down
Invitado

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   February 15th 2008, 12:30 pm

It's a good idea existenz and I really appreciate how care about the guild. We really need to find (trustfull) players wanna join sunrise for siege and espacilly somes RM High LvL Full Support and STA build.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   February 15th 2008, 12:34 pm

i just add: ty
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   February 25th 2008, 3:35 am

only rm/psy/ele need the sets.... so dont worry and just find an person that u can trust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   March 4th 2008, 5:20 am

bleh give them all to kapo. whoever helps most in gs should get them in order until everyone has there sets Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   March 4th 2008, 6:13 am

1st - Put all in guildbank

2nd when we'll get ebough we will look who need the set more

the problem is atm only 4 ppl put them redchips in guild bank

11 left so guys...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   March 4th 2008, 12:04 pm

Blade will defenitely need them too, since blades nearly pwn the most if theyre nearly unkillable... think about darkloader before at 120... nobody was able to kill him ... or nearly nobody. It would make blade even hell of a lot stronger, so its definitely a set a blade would need too.

And like Apao said, existenz wouldnt be so bad in GS, cause of harsh windfield.... makes SOLI bp and blade damn slow... which would be easy targetting, vergy good for jesterkills and range attacks by kaporal. High asal bp would be able to kill high sta players easily that way... maybe a good thought?

Azz.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   March 5th 2008, 4:29 am

only thing i don't agree with, is the level thing, there are reduction scrolls now for people so i think the level part is unfair.

other than that, i dont get on lonely much because i'm afk more than kapo XD but when i do log in i'll put my 53 chips in the bank.

i think we should do the list idea from our main siegers and go from who we think would benefit more than others.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   March 5th 2008, 4:31 am

oh and i do think the way to get these 120 sets is a tad retardicated style
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   March 5th 2008, 7:39 am

azzrael wrote:
Blade will defenitely need them too, since blades nearly pwn the most if theyre nearly unkillable... think about darkloader before at 120... nobody was able to kill him ... or nearly nobody. It would make blade even hell of a lot stronger, so its definitely a set a blade would need too.

Azz.

to bad he dont have the $ to make it a decent + >.>(not ment bad way)

Blades wont pwn anymore asal from BP to high so there for
BP get first set i guess
or kapo since he alwase score good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   March 5th 2008, 8:23 am

zeroshot wrote:
azzrael wrote:

Azz.

to bad he dont have the $ to make it a decent + >.>(not ment bad way)

Blades wont pwn anymore asal from BP to high so there for
BP get first set i guess
or kapo since he alwase score good

will try and get 110+ master soon, maybe that will help with pvp build for example.

azz
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   March 5th 2008, 9:05 am

kapo first! Thats my opionion!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   March 5th 2008, 10:18 am

Orororo wrote:
kapo first! Thats my opionion!

i think that would make most sence

and for azz go HERO righ away gives 60 stats more dont waste time to restat before it
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   March 5th 2008, 12:28 pm

we have time to think about who will get the set first for the moment still 4 guys put redchips ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to share coins - if wont at gs   

Back to top Go down

how to share coins - if wont at gs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next